LOTD #10 - Your Doll

Let me by your doll, your fantasy, your wish!  Let me dress up for you, or dress down, let me be your doll forever!

It's how I feel sometimes, here in SL.  I can be a doll, dressing up or, as in this picture today, dressing down.  Either way, SL can be a fantasy or a reality, depends on what it is you want out of it, and what you put into it as well.  For these moments you need to know where to go, for the best clothing, or, like today, for the best "less" clothing.  I found this bra/pantie set at epoch, and this creator does very very well.  The items in her store is on more of the sexy side, more of the DD/LG lifestyle, she caters to the singles, DD/LG, vanilla and lesbians of SL.  I love the versatility, pretty much anyone can find something to make them feel sexy at epoch.  The PRICES are the insane part!  Super cheap for single items as well as packs of items.  In love with the newest bra/pantie set at her store, there is a few different ones to pick up, but I fell in love with the Unicorn one.  I especially love the front of the panties, and if you can't see what it says on it, it says "Fuck You".  Makes me laugh far too much.

I do hope you go today, explore epoch and all it has to offer.  Make yourself feel sexy, like a fantasy, like a doll and dress up, or down, today!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/40642198891/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - FABIA @ Cosmopolitan Kelly (Blondes, Styling HUD included)

Bra/Pantie Set - epoch peyton tank+panties Unicorn

Pose/Prop Used - DH My Dollie Case "Besty" (RARE) - I was unable to find this specific dollie case as it was a gacha and one of the rares you could have gotten.  My link will take you to the page where other dollie cases are displayed on MP. 

**Reminder** For any other information, such as, my head, shape, skin, body etc please refer to "What I Normally Wear" page located at the top of my blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #74 - Tell Me, What Do You See?