LOTD #7 - The Dream

Been out shopping, shopping all day long!  I first found myself back in the 60's in this modern chic 60's style that Uber has going on this round!  Get down there before 3-23-18 and be transported back into time!  The dress I found from Just Because is really beautiful, has that chic vibe!  It's two colored, with tons of colors you can choose from, or, if you get the fat pack you will have the graphic dresses as well.  I am wearing the pink, other half of the dress is black, the cut and finish screams 60's chic!  The boots I picked up from N-core made me feel like a go go dancer!  Pick up these puppies and you will have a multitude of colors to choose from!!

I stopped home, sleepy, laying on my bed I fell asleep quickly.  Had the most amazing dream, complete with beautiful pillow feathers floating all around me and ... well, I'll keep that part to myself.  I awoke, feeling as though still in the dream, I mean a dream is a dream, it's not real....right?  I had to do a double take, as I lay there, I saw them, the beautiful gold/silver pillow feathers, falling all around me, just like in my dream.  Maybe it wasn't a dream, or maybe I believed hard enough .... maybe I brought them back with me.  All I do know is that you can gather up these beautiful pillow feathers yourself by getting down to Cosmopolitan today and finding the store Persefona and nab up all of the, or a color combo you enjoy.  I choose gold and silver and they are so amazing.  You only have until 3-10-18 to get to this round of Cosmopolitan for these pillow feathers and much much more!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/38714315390/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Argrace Akane (Sandy Blonde)

Dress - Just Because @ Uber Brenda Dress (15Pink)

Boots - N-core @ Uber Lena Fat Pack (black boots)

Pillow Feathers - Persefona @ Cosmopolitan Floating Pillow Feathers (gold/silver)

Pose Used - From Argrace hair (comes with a pose HUD)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions