LOTD #5 - Pole Dancing

They say that pole dancing is actually a great form of exercise, so me being me, I wanted to find out just how good!

So I put on my sexiest outfit, yet comfortable, that I found at Hilly Haalan the other day and went to a class.  Not only is pole dancing great exercise, but it's HARD WORK.  Soon after the class was over I posed for a picture, sweaty, but feeling so good and even sexier than ever!  The moves, the freedom, yes it works on so many levels.

Thank God, I wore what I did wear, thanks to Hilly Haalan.  It wouldn't have worked with shorts and a t-shirt at all.  So if your interested in testing out your skills at pole dancing, or you just wanted something sweet and sexy to lounge around home in, then I highly recommend going down to Hilly Haalan and finding this cute lounge set today!  It comes with the panties and top, with a HUD to change colors (grey, black, white and pink with black or white trim).  The text on the trim reads "Lounge".  Sizes included are: Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP and standard sizes.  If you enjoy amazing clothes from Hilly Haalan then you're going to enjoy her prices which are amazing for getting what you get with each outfit/piece of clothing!

Happy Pole Dancing, or lounging, whichever!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/26571274478/in/dateposted-public/

Hair - Truth Hair Caralisa (Blonde)

Outfit - Hilly Haalan Litzy Loungewear 

Pose/Objects Used - HERA Pink Neon Photobox
                                MP Model Pole Pose Prop

**REMINDER** My normal wear items can be found at top of blog, click that link to find the page and all the items I normally wear on a day-to-day basis complete with links!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions