LOTD #4 - Where the Blue Birds Are

It was once said to me, that there was a rare blue bird, a blue sparrow in fact.  Of course I wanted to see this rarity for sure!  They say that in the dusk of the morning, along the beach, if you stand real still and believe hard enough he will come.

I was skeptical, of course, but early the next morning I woke up.  My heart racing, my mind reeling wanting to see this amazing blue sparrow.  I threw open the closet and found my new favorite dress!  Picking just the right pattern, letting the dress fall down my body, heading out to the beach, standing very still.  I believed and I waited.  And then!  It happened.  The blue sparrow showed himself!  NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE LANDED IN MY HANDS.  I held him so gently, carefully, marveling at the magnificent blue he was! 

What a memory, what a morning that was!  Thankfully, I had the perfect dress on, to blend in with my surroundings a bit!  Thankfully I had gone down to (fashionably dead) the day before to grab up this dress fat pack and THANKFULLY it was a group gift!  Yes, you heard me!  The dress featured below is a group gift, you get the fat pack, so many beautiful patterns/colors to choose from!  You will get sizes: Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass and Physique.  You will need to join the group, which is a mere 100L!  It will also come with a HUD with six different patterns (one is featured below).  Get down there today!


**NOTE**  I no longer will be linking within the blog post where my skin, shape, head, body and some other items I use on a daily basis.  For those links please look at the top of my page, click "What I Normally Wear!" and take a peek there.  Anything new will be linked below!

Hair - Stealthic @ Collabor88 Passion (Blonds - Collabor88 ends on 3/6/18)

Necklace - Dahlia @ FaMESHed Yuma Necklace (HUD included - FaMESHed ends on 2/25/18)

Dress - (fashionably dead) Valentines Dress (GROUP GIFT - 100L TO JOIN GROUP)

Pose - *!R.O!* Renew BENTO Pose w/Mesh Bird

Facial Animation - Vista Animations (Lia Mesh Head (surprised animation))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions