LOTD #1

Hey everyone!

Starting out my new blog with a bang!

This blog is going to showcase all woman's fashion within SL, not to mention accessories, and possibly some beautiful places/items that catch my eye!  From ultra sexy to causal I want to bring it all to you!

Today's first blog post goes to Petry Model Store.  I discovered this store by looking around for outfits on Marketplace!  Once I saw the prices of these outfits, I had to go in world and get to the main store to have a closer look.  A few demo's later and I fell in love.  All the clothes are textured beautifully, fit well and there is wide range of taste!  Not to mention, join up for the group and you will be able to get a wall of group gifts!

This outfit is downright sexy and sultry and just makes me feel some type of way wearing it.  From the chain dress to the shorts which are appliers I feel so sexy and sensual wearing this!  It comes with sizes for all the most popular mesh bodies, I love the applier shorts honestly, no chance of alphas failing on you there.  With this outfit you will get the chain dress, applier HUD for the shorts and the two leg garters!!  I urge you to go down to Petry Model Store and look around, I promise you, you will be amazed!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/152677382@N06/39575434324/in/dateposted-public/

Mesh Body - Maitreya Lara

Mesh Head - Vista Animations Lia Bento Mesh Head

Makeup - Included with the mesh head

Shape - Lilo's Fit Liza

Skin - Ys&YS - included with the mesh head

Hair - Limerence Bondy (Blondes)

Outfit - Petry Model Store (KIOB)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOTD #43 - Not Your Pearl

LOTD #76 - I'm Getting Married......

LOTD #3 - Decisions Decisions